1. MemRabel 2 Daily Reminder Alarm Calendar. MemRabel 2 has 4 x time displays, selectable to suit a person’s cognitive ability. It is pre-loaded with over 100 voice, picture and video reminder files cover most daily living reminders, including; medication, eating, drinking, appointments with the doctor, nurse etc. You can also create your own video, audio, or picture messages using your Smartphone, then use the files at programmable daily, weekly, or monthly reminder times. Powered by A/C power adaptor.
2. Doro 319ph Photo Dial Telephone The most popular elderly friendly photo dial phone available. Simply create your own picture or text label, insert it into the graphic holder, then assign a direct dial telephone number to the button. To make a call, lift the handset, press the photo button to dial the number. Including flashing light caller alert and increased amplification for those with hearing loss.
3. trueCall Nuisance Call Blocker. trueCall Call Blocker is like having a home receptionist who lets calls from your friends and family straight through, blocks unwelcome callers, and asks unrecognized callers to identify themselves before it puts them through. This gives you peace and quiet at home and virtually eliminates annoying calls and reduces the possibility of telephone scams, prevalent with the elderly. Plugs into home telephone line. Safe and blocked callers managed via on-line APP or direct button programming.
4. Easy TV Remote Probably the easiest to use TV & Set Top Box remote control. Simply learn in control codes from your existing remote, Power, Channel select, Volume etc. Press button A, you have 6 x control buttons for the TV. Press button B, you have another six controls for TV box. Really useful for the elderly and people confused by sophisticated remote controls. Includes batteries.
5. Motion Activated Battery LED Light Handy battery powered movement activated light. Ideal for cupboards, outbuildings, sheds, areas without mains powered lighting. Useful aid for care of the elderly. Two banks of 4 LED's can be adjusted to change the beam direction, up/down. Manual on/off switch or automatic operation. Daylight sensor to preserve battery life. Includes batteries.
6. Movement Activated Voice Memo Player Fix the memo player to a wall using the supplied fixing bracket. Record a memo for playback (up to 20 seconds), switch the movement sensor on, when a person walks into the detection beam the recorded voice message is played back. Use to remind an elderly person not to let strangers into the home, make sure the door is locked on exit, fix in the kitchen as a food and drink reminder etc. Includes batteries.
7. Wi-Fi Linked Bed Occupancy Alarm This is one of our Wi-Fi care sensors that requires home Broadband. The bed sensor, positioned under the bed mattress, will report the time a person goes to bed, leaves and returns to bed during the night and time of getting up in the morning. A free APP for iOS or Android enables over the air set up of all alarm features and method of reporting alerts and alarms, to a single of or multiple carers. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included)
8. Wi-Fi Door Contact Alarm This simple to install door alarm, like the bed alarm, uses the home Broadband to relays alerts to a carers Smartphone. The same APP can monitor almost unlimited Wi-Fi sensor products, which can be purchased if required. You can identify when a person opens and closes their door, identify when a carer calls and leaves and receive an alarm claxon alert if the door is opened late at night, for example. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included)
9. GSM Mobile Phone Network Telephone Dialler This dialler includes features offered by similar systems for costing more than double the price. The dialler is set up mainly via a free APP for iOS or Android and allows activity monitoring to be reported to your Smartphone. For example. You can use the two motion sensors to check that a person is moving around the house within programmable times: Are they out of bed? Entered the kitchen between 10am and 12pm. Moved from the living room. The dialler includes a help call pendant that will send text messages and work through an emergency call list if help is required. The dialler requires a mobile SIM card (NOT SUPPLIED), either P & G or contract. Other features include battery backup, two-way voice intercom, call dialler to listen in, SOS button call, home temperature and mains power fail alerts. Includes 1 x Call Pendant, 2 x Movement Sensors. All required batteries included.
10. At Home Carer Pager A simple but effective radio pager with loud tone beeper and vibration alert. The pager only receives signals from the dialler call pendant and movement sensors and works independently from the dialler. Useful for general help call pendant to pager applications and alerts to movement detection by the PIR’s. Powered by 2 x AA batteries (included).
All instructions manuals are included and telephone technical support is available for all items. All items are available separately on this website under the main Dementia Care section.
Dementia Care Kit
- Brands Medpage
- Product Code: DCC0817
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £572.00